Fit & Fun
You don’t need to head out of town to sample the outdoors.
The Bellevue Parks & Community Services Department leads free ranger-led hikes. All ages are welcome and no registration is necessary. Dress for the weather and wear sturdy shoes.
• Lake Hills Greenbelt, 15416 S.E. 16th St., from 2-3 p.m. every Saturday. Walkers visit restoration sites, tour a cedar forest and learn about local wildlife. Meet at the Lake Hills Greenbelt Ranger Station. For more information, call 425-452-7225.
- Amazon rolls out free same-day delivery for Prime members
- They were millionaires for 3 months, but Seattle couple didn't know it
- 'Granny panties' making a comeback as women say no to thongs
- Russell Wilson's agent says in 710 ESPN Seattle interview that contract talks are 'encouraging'
- Shopping video undoes woman's case against SPD
Most Read Stories
• Mercer Slough Nature Park, 1625 118th Ave. S.E., Bellevue, from 2-3 p.m., every Saturday. Learn about the flora, fauna and history of the 320-acre wetland park. Meet at the Environmental Education Center. For more information, call 425-452-2565.
• Lewis Creek Park, 5808 Lakemont Blvd. S.E., the first Saturday of each month, from 10:30-11:30 a.m. Explore the natural history of the park, look for signs of local wildlife and learn what to do when encountering wild animals. Meet at the visitor center. For more information, call 425-452-4195.
Fit & Fun is a weekly notice about active recreational opportunities in the Greater Seattle area. To suggest a future item, contact Richard Seven: email@example.com