Fit & Fun
It’s a new year and time to try something new. Maybe aikido, a martial art that helps build mind-body coordination?
Two Cranes Aikido offers an introductory series of classes that begins Saturday. The class meets twice a week for eight weeks (Tuesdays from 6 to 7 p.m. and Saturdays from 10 to 11 a.m.) and costs $175. People of all ages and abilities are welcomed.
Kimberly Richardson, sensei at the dojo, says the introductory series provides a “basic understanding of the techniques and conflict-resolution strategies of aikido.”
- Update: Seahawks' Jimmy Graham suffers right knee injury vs. Steelers, will miss rest of season
- Suspected burglar dies after getting stuck in chimney
- Pedestrian struck on I-5 dies
- Grading the game: Seattle Seahawks’ offense earns perfect mark against Pittsburgh Steelers
- Seahawks Game Center: Seattle tops Pittsburgh Steelers, 39-30, in back-and-forth thriller
Most Read Stories
Two Cranes is at 8512 20th Ave. N.E. in Seattle.
Find more information on the class and for links to other dojos at twocranesaikido.com/
Fit & Fun is a weekly notice about active recreational opportunities in the Greater Seattle area. To suggest a future item, contact Richard Seven: firstname.lastname@example.org