Fit & Fun
It’s a new year and time to try something new. Maybe aikido, a martial art that helps build mind-body coordination?
Two Cranes Aikido offers an introductory series of classes that begins Saturday. The class meets twice a week for eight weeks (Tuesdays from 6 to 7 p.m. and Saturdays from 10 to 11 a.m.) and costs $175. People of all ages and abilities are welcomed.
Kimberly Richardson, sensei at the dojo, says the introductory series provides a “basic understanding of the techniques and conflict-resolution strategies of aikido.”
- Seattle man charged with vehicular homicide in cyclist’s death
- Paying the bill for U.S. Open at Chambers Bay
- ‘Historic’ tuition cut sets state apart from rest of U.S.
- Polygamous Montana trio applies for marriage license
- Undetected measles led to Clallam County woman’s death
Most Read Stories
Two Cranes is at 8512 20th Ave. N.E. in Seattle.
Find more information on the class and for links to other dojos at twocranesaikido.com/
Fit & Fun is a weekly notice about active recreational opportunities in the Greater Seattle area. To suggest a future item, contact Richard Seven: email@example.com