Fit & Fun
It’s a new year and time to try something new. Maybe aikido, a martial art that helps build mind-body coordination?
Two Cranes Aikido offers an introductory series of classes that begins Saturday. The class meets twice a week for eight weeks (Tuesdays from 6 to 7 p.m. and Saturdays from 10 to 11 a.m.) and costs $175. People of all ages and abilities are welcomed.
Kimberly Richardson, sensei at the dojo, says the introductory series provides a “basic understanding of the techniques and conflict-resolution strategies of aikido.”
- Beloved Mama's Mexican Kitchen in Belltown to close
- Paul Allen's First & Goal signs letter expressing concerns over Sodo arena
- Washington officer shoots men accused of earlier beer theft
- Seattle no longer America's fastest-growing big city
- West Seattle couple leaves all their assets -- $847,215 -- to Uncle Sam
Most Read Stories
Two Cranes is at 8512 20th Ave. N.E. in Seattle.
Find more information on the class and for links to other dojos at twocranesaikido.com/
Fit & Fun is a weekly notice about active recreational opportunities in the Greater Seattle area. To suggest a future item, contact Richard Seven: firstname.lastname@example.org