Fit & Fun
Show some love for Valentine’s Day by joining a “charity workout” to benefit the American Heart Association.
Seattle Strength & Performance, a fitness center at 525 Dexter Ave. N., in Seattle, will conduct a special group-fitness class taught by the entire staff. Bring your loved one, even if she or he just wants to hang out.
The workout begins at 6 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 13 (the day before Valentine’s Day). The gym suggests a donation of at least $10, which goes to the American Heart Association.
- Turkey’s president, Putin hurl insults after plane downed
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
- UW fires women’s crew coach Bob Ernst
- 2015 Apple Cup might be the start of something big for UW Huskies, WSU Cougars
Most Read Stories
The gym’s Roland Funtanilla promises a good time “and lots of sweat.”
Anyone interested should wear red and register by Tuesday, Feb. 11 at email@example.com
Fit & Fun is a weekly notice about active recreational opportunities in the Greater Seattle area. To suggest a future item, contact Richard Seven: firstname.lastname@example.org