Fit & Fun
Show some love for Valentine’s Day by joining a “charity workout” to benefit the American Heart Association.
Seattle Strength & Performance, a fitness center at 525 Dexter Ave. N., in Seattle, will conduct a special group-fitness class taught by the entire staff. Bring your loved one, even if she or he just wants to hang out.
The workout begins at 6 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 13 (the day before Valentine’s Day). The gym suggests a donation of at least $10, which goes to the American Heart Association.
- Narcotics dog hospitalized after ingesting meth
- It's no easy task, but contract extension for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson will get done
- 5 Seahawks takeaways from the NFL League Meetings
- Microsoft tells vendors to give contract workers basic benefits
- Priced out: Has the King County diaspora begun?
Most Read Stories
The gym’s Roland Funtanilla promises a good time “and lots of sweat.”
Anyone interested should wear red and register by Tuesday, Feb. 11 at email@example.com
Fit & Fun is a weekly notice about active recreational opportunities in the Greater Seattle area. To suggest a future item, contact Richard Seven: firstname.lastname@example.org