Fit & Fun
The Northwest Yoga Conference, from Friday, March 7, to Sunday, March 9, at the Lynnwood Convention Center, aims to offer something for everyone — from beginners to those seeking to evolve their practice.
Organizers say the three-day event will feature more than 30 international yoga teachers and demonstrations — such as the “yoga trance dance.”
But it also will offer several free classes for children, teenagers, beginners and seniors with the goal of encouraging more people to try and learn yoga’s benefits.
- One flight missed, whole trip gets canceled. And no refund
- So how did the Seahawks' draft grade out?
- Seahawks made mistake by drafting Frank Clark
- Delta's rivalry with Alaska Air triggers benefits, risks
- Washington star Nigel Williams-Goss transfers to Gonzaga
Most Read Stories
“People are typically surprised to find out that yoga is truly accessible to everyone, not just the yogis who can stand on their heads,” says conference director Melissa Hagedorn.
A day pass costs $149, a two-day pass $299, or a three-day pass $399. Find complete lineup and registration at www.nwyogaconference.com.
Fit & Fun is a weekly notice about active recreational opportunities in the Greater Seattle area. To suggest a future item, contact Richard Seven: firstname.lastname@example.org