Fit & Fun
The Northwest Yoga Conference, from Friday, March 7, to Sunday, March 9, at the Lynnwood Convention Center, aims to offer something for everyone — from beginners to those seeking to evolve their practice.
Organizers say the three-day event will feature more than 30 international yoga teachers and demonstrations — such as the “yoga trance dance.”
But it also will offer several free classes for children, teenagers, beginners and seniors with the goal of encouraging more people to try and learn yoga’s benefits.
- NFL.com says Seahawks have most talented roster in league, and speculate on starting lineup
- After embarrassment, Seattle finds public toilet that's just right
- 32 families face eviction with sale of Kirkland mobile-home park
- Microsoft employees -- past and present -- look back over the years
- Salary cap expert Joel Corry with another look at Russell Wilson's contract
Most Read Stories
“People are typically surprised to find out that yoga is truly accessible to everyone, not just the yogis who can stand on their heads,” says conference director Melissa Hagedorn.
A day pass costs $149, a two-day pass $299, or a three-day pass $399. Find complete lineup and registration at www.nwyogaconference.com.
Fit & Fun is a weekly notice about active recreational opportunities in the Greater Seattle area. To suggest a future item, contact Richard Seven: email@example.com