Fit & Fun
Twice a week, ModBody Pilates and Fitness offers “Bootcamp for EveryBody.” As the name implies, everyone is welcome.
“I do modifications of all exercise for all ability levels, and we welcome everyone, including the LGBTQ community and those who have movement-based disabilities,” says owner and certified trainer Stacey Sorgen. “Everyone can expect fun music, a community feel, no ‘yelling,’ and intervals at stations with aerobics and weights.”
The workouts are at 6 p.m. Mondays and noon on Saturdays. Cost is $17 for drop- ins and $15 if you buy a 10-class pass. ModBody is at 1550 W. Armory Way, Seattle, in the Interbay area’s Emerald City Basketball Academy building. The website: modbodyfitness.com
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Update: Seahawks' Jimmy Graham suffers right knee injury vs. Steelers, will miss rest of season
- Suspected burglar dies after getting stuck in chimney
- Seattle Seahawks’ swagger, hopes for playoffs are back after they slam door on Pittsburgh Steelers
- Grading the game: Seattle Seahawks’ offense earns perfect mark against Pittsburgh Steelers
Most Read Stories
And for the younger crowd … Vicious Puppies Crew, aka V.P.C., will perform and then conduct a breakdance workshop from 2 to 3 p.m. at the Seattle Public Library on Sunday, Feb. 23.
The event, at the Central Library, 1000 Fourth Ave., Level 3, Norcliffe Foundation Living Room, is free and open to all — especially youth.
For more information on the crew, see: vpc.weebly.com
Fit & Fun is a weekly notice about active recreational opportunities in the Greater Seattle area. To suggest a future item, contact Richard Seven: firstname.lastname@example.org