Fit & Fun
Twice a week, ModBody Pilates and Fitness offers “Bootcamp for EveryBody.” As the name implies, everyone is welcome.
“I do modifications of all exercise for all ability levels, and we welcome everyone, including the LGBTQ community and those who have movement-based disabilities,” says owner and certified trainer Stacey Sorgen. “Everyone can expect fun music, a community feel, no ‘yelling,’ and intervals at stations with aerobics and weights.”
The workouts are at 6 p.m. Mondays and noon on Saturdays. Cost is $17 for drop- ins and $15 if you buy a 10-class pass. ModBody is at 1550 W. Armory Way, Seattle, in the Interbay area’s Emerald City Basketball Academy building. The website: modbodyfitness.com
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch announces retirement in his own, unique fashion
- Black Sabbath calls it a night at the Tacoma Dome — for good
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- Seahawks star Marshawn Lynch's tweet during Super Bowl appears to announce retirement
- Seattle’s brash king of pot raking in cash and raising hackles at Uncle Ike’s
Most Read Stories
And for the younger crowd … Vicious Puppies Crew, aka V.P.C., will perform and then conduct a breakdance workshop from 2 to 3 p.m. at the Seattle Public Library on Sunday, Feb. 23.
The event, at the Central Library, 1000 Fourth Ave., Level 3, Norcliffe Foundation Living Room, is free and open to all — especially youth.
For more information on the crew, see: vpc.weebly.com
Fit & Fun is a weekly notice about active recreational opportunities in the Greater Seattle area. To suggest a future item, contact Richard Seven: firstname.lastname@example.org