After the arrival of the first big snow this season, The Seattle Times asks residents, "Are Seattleites snow wimps?"
After the arrival of the first big snow this season, The Seattle Times asks residents, “Are Seattleites snow wimps?”
- Unusual motel sting casts wide net on illicit activity
- Italian court throws out Knox conviction once and for all
- Costco will buy most farmed salmon from Norway, not Chile
- Priced out? Growing numbers appear to be fleeing King County
- Amanda Knox murder conviction overturned by Italy high court
Most Read Stories
This question was initially posed by the L.A. Times and created plenty of local response, prompting Sportspress Northwest’s Art Thiel to declare: “Critics of Seattle in snow: Shut the hell up” and many comments on seattletimes.com.