After the arrival of the first big snow this season, The Seattle Times asks residents, "Are Seattleites snow wimps?"
After the arrival of the first big snow this season, The Seattle Times asks residents, “Are Seattleites snow wimps?”
- Beloved Mama's Mexican Kitchen in Belltown to close
- Paul Allen's First & Goal signs letter expressing concerns over Sodo arena
- Seattle no longer America's fastest-growing city
- West Seattle couple leaves all their assets -- $847,215 -- to Uncle Sam
- Helmet camera captured deadly Yosemite cliff jump
Most Read Stories
This question was initially posed by the L.A. Times and created plenty of local response, prompting Sportspress Northwest’s Art Thiel to declare: “Critics of Seattle in snow: Shut the hell up” and many comments on seattletimes.com.