After the arrival of the first big snow this season, The Seattle Times asks residents, "Are Seattleites snow wimps?"
After the arrival of the first big snow this season, The Seattle Times asks residents, “Are Seattleites snow wimps?”
- Job cuts planned as Boeing hunkers down to compete with Airbus, consider new plane
- Female tiger killed by mating partner at Sacramento Zoo
- Amid Zika fears, local family shares the reality of microcephaly
- With Marshawn Lynch retired, what will Seahawks do with money they save?
- Police: Ohio newborn appears to have died from dog bite
Most Read Stories
This question was initially posed by the L.A. Times and created plenty of local response, prompting Sportspress Northwest’s Art Thiel to declare: “Critics of Seattle in snow: Shut the hell up” and many comments on seattletimes.com.