After the arrival of the first big snow this season, The Seattle Times asks residents, "Are Seattleites snow wimps?"
After the arrival of the first big snow this season, The Seattle Times asks residents, “Are Seattleites snow wimps?”
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Seattle City Council kills sale of street for Sodo arena; Sonics fans despair
- Ted Cruz ends his bid for Republican presidential nomination
- Man killed by car pulling out of Seattle parking garage
- Bertha under the viaduct: Drilling that shut highway is nearly 30 percent done
Most Read Stories
This question was initially posed by the L.A. Times and created plenty of local response, prompting Sportspress Northwest’s Art Thiel to declare: “Critics of Seattle in snow: Shut the hell up” and many comments on seattletimes.com.