It’s a snow day for students in Everett and Federal Way public schools, while students in Seattle and Bellevue school districts will have to settle for opening two hours late because of weather conditions.
Other districts in the Puget Sound area are also closed or operating on a limited schedule. To find out how the school day in your area might be affected, head here.
Information in this article, originally published Jan. 17, 2012, was corrected Jan. 17, 2012. A previous version of this story said the Tacoma Schools were closed due to weather, which was incorrect. Most students had today off, not due to weather, but due to a long-scheduled staff training day at most of the schools.
- Shell icebreaker begins journey after protesters removed from Portland bridge
- Surviving Seattle’s sidewalks: Pedestrian rage rises as the population grows
- Seahawks agree to contract extension with quarterback Russell Wilson
- Dustin Ackley trade symbolizes continuing dark days of Mariners
- Haggen cuts worker hours in Seattle area