It’s a snow day for students in Everett and Federal Way public schools, while students in Seattle and Bellevue school districts will have to settle for opening two hours late because of weather conditions.
Other districts in the Puget Sound area are also closed or operating on a limited schedule. To find out how the school day in your area might be affected, head here.
Information in this article, originally published Jan. 17, 2012, was corrected Jan. 17, 2012. A previous version of this story said the Tacoma Schools were closed due to weather, which was incorrect. Most students had today off, not due to weather, but due to a long-scheduled staff training day at most of the schools.
- How ISIS methodically groomed a lonely young Wash. state woman
- Despite struggles on and off field, ex-Skyline star QB Jake Heaps still chasing his dream
- Navy stealthily targets Hood Canal development
- Residents return to ‘war zone’ in wake of Wenatchee wildfire
- Lake City residents fight to regain use of now-private beach