Tonight’s storm has wreaked havoc on the roadways, but so far there have been no widespread reports of power outages as temperatures continue to drop.
Dorothy Bracken, a spokeswoman for Puget Sound Energy, says the largest outages have been reported in Kitsap County, where as many as 5,000 residents are without power, most in Bremerton and Port Orchard.
Whatcom County has roughly 700 homes without electricity, and there are scattered homes out in Skagit County as well, she said.
In King County, a few homes in Federal Way are without power, but Bracken said the numbers were not significant.
- USC fires head coach Steve Sarkisian, former UW Huskies coach
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll on Steve Sarkisian: ‘It breaks my heart’
- Seahawks’ Pete Carroll ‘baffled’ after late collapse vs. Bengals
- McMenamins Anderson School grand opening is Thursday
- Woman convicted of killing 2 in DUI crash accused of drinking again