The price of a ticket at Disneyland is creeping closer to triple-digits.
A single-day ticket for either Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park in Anaheim, Calif., is now $96 for those 10 and up. A one-day ticket to visit both the adjoining parks is $150.
The $4 hike went into effect Sunday and is about the same as previous boosts, which usually happen about once a year. Single-day ticket prices have more than doubled since 2003.
Multiday passes or hotel/ticket packages can bring down the per day cost. See disneyland.disney.go.com/tickets for pricing details.
- Donate to a charity? IRS sets rules for taking deductions
- 4 Mount Rainier High teens charged in alleged gang rape on field trip
- How opera, QVC and his ‘Dirty Jobs’ gig prepared Mike Rowe for the Seattle stage
- Justice Antonin Scalia dead at 79
- City brushed off feasibility of NHL, NBA at KeyArena