The price of a ticket at Disneyland is creeping closer to triple-digits.
A single-day ticket for either Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park in Anaheim, Calif., is now $96 for those 10 and up. A one-day ticket to visit both the adjoining parks is $150.
The $4 hike went into effect Sunday and is about the same as previous boosts, which usually happen about once a year. Single-day ticket prices have more than doubled since 2003.
Multiday passes or hotel/ticket packages can bring down the per day cost. See disneyland.disney.go.com/tickets for pricing details.
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- Lake Stevens quarterback Jacob Eason gets visit from WSU’s Mike Leach; commitment to Georgia ‘in holding pattern’
- Could losing Jimmy Graham somehow help galvanize the Seattle Seahawks for a playoff run?