The price of a ticket at Disneyland is creeping closer to triple-digits.
A single-day ticket for either Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park in Anaheim, Calif., is now $96 for those 10 and up. A one-day ticket to visit both the adjoining parks is $150.
The $4 hike went into effect Sunday and is about the same as previous boosts, which usually happen about once a year. Single-day ticket prices have more than doubled since 2003.
Multiday passes or hotel/ticket packages can bring down the per day cost. See disneyland.disney.go.com/tickets for pricing details.
- Mariners’ triple play hadn’t been seen since 1955
- Seattle police officer faces firing over arrest of man carrying golf club
- 5 things you should know about Microsoft’s Windows 10
- Before getting the ax, Steve Sandmeyer show was scraping by
- Seattle’s Panama Hotel deemed a National Treasure