If you’re looking for a vineyard wedding, you might want to make your march to Three Rivers Winery, according to the maven of all things “good.”
Martha Stewart Weddings, the online resource for bridal parties, has compiled a list of “10 Vineyards Outside of California Where You Can Get Married,” and Three Rivers has made the cut. It’s the only Washington winery to be featured on the list, which appears to touch on just about every region throughout the United States.
“Three Rivers Winery is a quiet oasis hidden in Walla Walla in Washington wine country,” the piece describes. “You’ll find its rustic property, surrounded by the Blue Mountains, not only inviting but also relaxing. Guests — whether wine connoisseurs or novice tasters — are sure to find a sip that pleases their palates because the property sources grapes from vineyards across the state. Pack your wedding-weekend itinerary with three-hole golf, a cheese pâté cooking class, or outdoor movie showings — all of which are regular happenings at Three Rivers.”
The piece also highlights the winery’s best-selling wines, makes seasonal recommendations and addresses lodging and logistics for weddings. For more details see marthastewartweddings.com or threeriverswinery.com.
- Purple Heart plant bed vandalized days before Memorial Day
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
- Boeing tankers will be delivered to Air Force late — and incomplete
- Bellevue School District seeks to fire football coach Goncharoff over scandal
- A six-pack of observations from Seahawks' OTAs: Justin Britt, Alex Collins, Tharold Simon and more