LAS VEGAS — The first Las Vegas casino to accept Bitcoin has now installed an ATM to help customers fill their virtual wallets.
The D Las Vegas Casino Hotel introduced its new Robocoin machine on Thursday. The kiosk allows customers to deposit cash into their Bitcoin wallets or exchange Bitcoin for dollars.
D co-owner Derek Stevens declined to say how many Bitcoin transactions the hotel does each day, but said the number of people who use it is much higher than he thought it would be when he started accepting the virtual currency in January.
Bitcoin is accepted at the D’s front desk, restaurants and gift shop, but not on the casino floor.
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- Seattle-based seafood company shuts down
- What's the top spelling 'mistake' in Washington state? The answer could make you sick
- UW receiver Isaiah Renfro opens up about depression, announces he's leaving team
- So the NRA sends a questionnaire to a Seattle state senator ...