The Seattle Times is seeking listings for its annual Summer Guide, coming May 11 in print and online. If you’re in charge of a festival, event or special outing planned for mid-May through Labor Day, tell the world about it.
• We need dates, hours, addresses, costs, a Web address (if you have one) and a phone number that readers may call.
• Locale is limited to King, Pierce and Snohomish counties. Submissions are subject to editing.
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
- Bellevue School District seeks to fire football coach Goncharoff over scandal
- Boeing tankers will be delivered to Air Force late — and incomplete
- Paul Allen ends KEXP’s yearslong fundraising drive with $500,000 donation
- A six-pack of observations from Seahawks' OTAs: Justin Britt, Alex Collins, Tharold Simon and more
Most Read Stories
• Deadline for submissions is March 31.
How to tell us
Best way: Use the form at www.seattletimes.com/submitlistings
By post: Seattle Times Summer Guide, c/o Doug Knoop, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111