The Seattle Times is seeking listings for its annual Summer Guide, coming May 11 in print and online. If you’re in charge of a festival, event or special outing planned for mid-May through Labor Day, tell the world about it.
• We need dates, hours, addresses, costs, a Web address (if you have one) and a phone number that readers may call.
• Locale is limited to King, Pierce and Snohomish counties. Submissions are subject to editing.
- 2 killed, half-million lose power in Seattle-area windstorm
- High winds stall firefighting efforts, fuel Tunk Block, Lime Belt fires
- Jack Zduriencik’s M’s legacy: More than 3 dozen departed managers, coaches, scouts, staffers
- Steven Hauschka's 60-yard FG gives Seahawks final edge over Chargers
- Suspect in attack on tourists arrested in downtown Seattle
Most Read Stories
• Deadline for submissions is March 31.
How to tell us
Best way: Use the form at www.seattletimes.com/submitlistings
By post: Seattle Times Summer Guide, c/o Doug Knoop, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111