The Seattle Times is seeking listings for its annual Summer Guide, coming May 11 in print and online. If you’re in charge of a festival, event or special outing planned for mid-May through Labor Day, tell the world about it.
• We need dates, hours, addresses, costs, a Web address (if you have one) and a phone number that readers may call.
• Locale is limited to King, Pierce and Snohomish counties. Submissions are subject to editing.
- Whitest big county in the U.S.? It’s us
- Kent family mourns loss of father, two sons in Father’s Day weekend crash
- Mount St. Helens, still steaming, holds the world’s newest glacier
- Seattle sets heat record for July 4
- Ticket prices soar, then drop for World Cup
Most Read Stories
• Deadline for submissions is March 31.
How to tell us
Best way: Use the form at www.seattletimes.com/submitlistings
By post: Seattle Times Summer Guide, c/o Doug Knoop, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111