ANAHEIM, Calif. — When you wish upon a star, be sure to bring your wallet. Disneyland has taken another step toward becoming the priciest place on earth.
Disney said in a statement that starting Sunday, a one-day adult ticket to one park will cost $92, a $5 increase. Kids’ tickets also jumped $5, to $87.
The prices apply to either Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park. Buyers of annual passes will see similar increases.
The Disneyland statement says the price hikes were brought on by “a variety of factors,” but that the tickets represent a great value given the breadth and quality of attractions and entertainment” its parks offer.
- WWU cancels classes as social-media hate speech is investigated
- Luke Falk likely has concussion but doing ‘real well’
- What national media are saying about Thomas Rawls, Seattle’s playoff hopes
- Seahawks’ Cary Williams makes no excuses after being benched
- Seahawks bringing back RB Bryce Brown, adding depth with Marshawn Lynch's situation uncertain