ANAHEIM, Calif. — When you wish upon a star, be sure to bring your wallet. Disneyland has taken another step toward becoming the priciest place on earth.
Disney said in a statement that starting Sunday, a one-day adult ticket to one park will cost $92, a $5 increase. Kids’ tickets also jumped $5, to $87.
The prices apply to either Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park. Buyers of annual passes will see similar increases.
The Disneyland statement says the price hikes were brought on by “a variety of factors,” but that the tickets represent a great value given the breadth and quality of attractions and entertainment” its parks offer.
- Tourists robbed, beaten downtown ‘afraid to go back’ to Seattle
- Animated map: How the wildfires in North Central Washington have grown over time
- Steve Sarkisian was reimbursed by Washington for hefty alcohol bills
- Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor holdout FAQ
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik