PHILADELPHIA — For the second time in 10 days, a US Airways flight from Italy to Philadelphia has been diverted to Ireland after several flight attendants fell ill.
Federal and airline officials are investigating Monday’s incident involving Flight 715 from Venice. On May 10, the same flight had to be diverted to Dublin because several crew members became sick.
It was not immediately known what caused the illness. US Airways said none of the 238 passengers on Monday’s flight reported medical issues.
After landing in Dublin on Monday afternoon, crew members were evaluated by medics and then allowed to return home.
- Death of Evergreen player, other injuries renew football-safety debate
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Clay Matthews tells Colin Kaepernick: ‘You ain’t Russell Wilson, bro’
- Seahawks Game Center: Seattle holds off Detroit Lions for 'Monday Night Football' victory
- Watch: Former Mariners great Ichiro Suzuki pitches — yes, pitches — for the Marlins
Most Read Stories
Airline officials said the passengers were eventually reassigned to different airlines and flown to Philadelphia.