PHILADELPHIA — For the second time in 10 days, a US Airways flight from Italy to Philadelphia has been diverted to Ireland after several flight attendants fell ill.
Federal and airline officials are investigating Monday’s incident involving Flight 715 from Venice. On May 10, the same flight had to be diverted to Dublin because several crew members became sick.
It was not immediately known what caused the illness. US Airways said none of the 238 passengers on Monday’s flight reported medical issues.
After landing in Dublin on Monday afternoon, crew members were evaluated by medics and then allowed to return home.
- ‘Historic’ tuition cut sets state apart from rest of U.S.
- Nurse dies from injuries in attack near CenturyLink Field
- As fast-moving wildfire hits Quincy, police say Wenatchee blaze man-made
- Seahawks mailbag: Bobby Wagner's contract, Brandon Mebane's future, and more
- How Evergreen State prof guided Supreme Court on gay marriage
Most Read Stories
Airline officials said the passengers were eventually reassigned to different airlines and flown to Philadelphia.