PHILADELPHIA — For the second time in 10 days, a US Airways flight from Italy to Philadelphia has been diverted to Ireland after several flight attendants fell ill.
Federal and airline officials are investigating Monday’s incident involving Flight 715 from Venice. On May 10, the same flight had to be diverted to Dublin because several crew members became sick.
It was not immediately known what caused the illness. US Airways said none of the 238 passengers on Monday’s flight reported medical issues.
After landing in Dublin on Monday afternoon, crew members were evaluated by medics and then allowed to return home.
- Seahawks agree to contract extension with quarterback Russell Wilson
- Dustin Ackley trade symbolizes continuing dark days of Mariners
- Surviving Seattle’s sidewalks: Pedestrian rage rises as the population grows
- Seahawks linebacker Bobby Wagner on contract talks: 'Now. That's my deadline'
- Higher wages a surprising success for Seattle restaurant Ivar's
Most Read Stories
Airline officials said the passengers were eventually reassigned to different airlines and flown to Philadelphia.