ANCHORAGE — A brewery from outside Fairbanks has opened up a retail outlet in Alaska’s largest airport.
Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport says passengers catching flights will be able to carry on six-packs or half-gallon growlers of microbrew made by Silver Gulch brewery in Fox.
The outlet is inside the secure passenger area at the entrance to the C concourse and also includes a restaurant.
Anchorage concessions manager Javier Robinson says an airport goal is to develop retail concessions that are Alaskan in concept and style. That includes food and beverages.
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Trump, Clinton win Washington state primary
- Reed brother led detectives to bodies believed to be Arlington couple
- Boeing plans hundreds of layoffs in local IT unit
- Your vote counts so little in Tuesday’s primary election, John Oliver joked about it on ‘Last Week Tonight’
Most Read Stories
Besides beer package sales, the outlet offers dine-in pizza.