ANCHORAGE — A brewery from outside Fairbanks has opened up a retail outlet in Alaska’s largest airport.
Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport says passengers catching flights will be able to carry on six-packs or half-gallon growlers of microbrew made by Silver Gulch brewery in Fox.
The outlet is inside the secure passenger area at the entrance to the C concourse and also includes a restaurant.
Anchorage concessions manager Javier Robinson says an airport goal is to develop retail concessions that are Alaskan in concept and style. That includes food and beverages.
- Win over USC puts UW’s coaching upgrade (Chris Petersen over Steve Sarkisian) on full display
- Lloyd McClendon will not return as Mariners' manager
- Expect traffic delays when Obama visits Seattle Friday afternoon
- Huskies upset USC 17-12 and beat Steve Sarkisian, their former coach
- Obama visits Seattle for fundraisers; traffic not as bad as expected
Most Read Stories
Besides beer package sales, the outlet offers dine-in pizza.