ANCHORAGE — A brewery from outside Fairbanks has opened up a retail outlet in Alaska’s largest airport.
Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport says passengers catching flights will be able to carry on six-packs or half-gallon growlers of microbrew made by Silver Gulch brewery in Fox.
The outlet is inside the secure passenger area at the entrance to the C concourse and also includes a restaurant.
Anchorage concessions manager Javier Robinson says an airport goal is to develop retail concessions that are Alaskan in concept and style. That includes food and beverages.
- Live updates from May Day in Seattle: Anti-capitalist protesters clash with police
- Good news about coconut oil, melatonin and turmeric
- 9 arrested, 5 officers hurt as May Day anti-capitalist march turns violent
- Visitors trash Washington island, so officials shut it down for good
- From best picks to the puzzlers, reviewing the Seahawks’ draft selections
Most Read Stories
Besides beer package sales, the outlet offers dine-in pizza.