ANCHORAGE — A brewery from outside Fairbanks has opened up a retail outlet in Alaska’s largest airport.
Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport says passengers catching flights will be able to carry on six-packs or half-gallon growlers of microbrew made by Silver Gulch brewery in Fox.
The outlet is inside the secure passenger area at the entrance to the C concourse and also includes a restaurant.
Anchorage concessions manager Javier Robinson says an airport goal is to develop retail concessions that are Alaskan in concept and style. That includes food and beverages.
- Wolverine fire continues to grow, air quality at hazardous levels
- Man who drowned in Lake Washington was watching hydros, jumped in to swim
- Oh, rats! Seattle is one of the rattiest places in U.S.
- Seahawks' decision shows faith in Brandon Mebane, and the team's Superstar Strategy
- Old office-temperature rule for men leaves women freezing at work
Most Read Stories
Besides beer package sales, the outlet offers dine-in pizza.