ANCHORAGE — A brewery from outside Fairbanks has opened up a retail outlet in Alaska’s largest airport.
Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport says passengers catching flights will be able to carry on six-packs or half-gallon growlers of microbrew made by Silver Gulch brewery in Fox.
The outlet is inside the secure passenger area at the entrance to the C concourse and also includes a restaurant.
Anchorage concessions manager Javier Robinson says an airport goal is to develop retail concessions that are Alaskan in concept and style. That includes food and beverages.
- Seattle man charged with vehicular homicide in cyclist’s death
- Paying the bill for U.S. Open at Chambers Bay
- Pursuit of big-money contract comes at a cost for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson
- ‘Historic’ tuition cut sets state apart from rest of U.S.
- Polygamous Montana trio applies for marriage license
Most Read Stories
Besides beer package sales, the outlet offers dine-in pizza.