Test your geography smarts with this quiz:
Q: What are the official languages of Malta?
A: Maltese (a language of Semitic origin) and English (Malta was a British colony).
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- So the NRA sends a questionnaire to a Seattle state senator ...
- What's the top spelling 'mistake' in Washington state? The answer could make you sick
- 6 ways to befriend your bones and fend off osteoporosis
- Refusal in Bernie Sandersland to accept reality is really unreal