Test your geography smarts with this quiz:
Q: What are the official languages of Malta?
A: Maltese (a language of Semitic origin) and English (Malta was a British colony).
- Expect traffic delays when Obama visits Seattle Friday afternoon
- Huskies upset USC 17-12 and beat Steve Sarkisian, their former coach
- US airman who thwarted French train attack stabbed in brawl
- Even in death, 'Up' house owner Edith Macefield remains a mystery
- Lloyd McClendon’s status is at the top of the new Mariners GM’s list