Test your geography smarts with this quiz:
Q: The Channel Tunnel, or “Chunnel,” is: (A) 18 miles long; (B) 31.4 miles; (C) 52.5 miles.
(B) The “Chunnel” beneath the English Channel’s Strait of Dover is 31.4 miles long. The passage takes 35 minutes by train.
- Expect traffic delays when Obama arrives in Seattle Friday afternoon
- US airman who thwarted French train attack stabbed in brawl
- Huskies upset USC 17-12 and beat Steve Sarkisian, their former coach
- Even in death, 'Up' house owner Edith Macefield remains a mystery
- Lloyd McClendon’s status is at the top of the new Mariners GM’s list