Test your geography smarts with this quiz:
Q: The Channel Tunnel, or “Chunnel,” is: (A) 18 miles long; (B) 31.4 miles; (C) 52.5 miles.
(B) The “Chunnel” beneath the English Channel’s Strait of Dover is 31.4 miles long. The passage takes 35 minutes by train.
- Huskies upset USC 17-12 and beat Steve Sarkisian, their former coach
- Expect traffic delays when Obama visits Seattle Friday afternoon
- Win over USC puts UW’s coaching upgrade (Chris Petersen over Steve Sarkisian) on full display
- US airman who thwarted French train attack stabbed in brawl
- Even in death, 'Up' house owner Edith Macefield remains a mystery