Test your geography smarts with this quiz:
Q: The Channel Tunnel, or “Chunnel,” is: (A) 18 miles long; (B) 31.4 miles; (C) 52.5 miles.
(B) The “Chunnel” beneath the English Channel’s Strait of Dover is 31.4 miles long. The passage takes 35 minutes by train.
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- Driver arrested after I-90 crash that killed 2
- Cleared after stabbing, former UW student wants his life back
- WSDOT chief ousted by Senate Republicans after 3 years on job
- Band's frontman: No Super Bowl halftime show for Metallica