LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. — Disney’s Hollywood Studios in central Florida will add to the “Frozen” frenzy by offering a daily character procession, sing-alongs and a nightly party based on the hit animated movie.
Disney recently announced that “Frozen Summer Live” — a character-driven procession down the park’s Hollywood Boulevard with Anna, Elsa and Kristoff — will begin July 5 and run through Sept. 1, each day at 11 a.m.
There’s also a new sing-along show, a dance party, “Frozen”-themed fireworks, a polar playground, ice skating rink and ice carving demonstrations.
“Frozen” tells the story of how Anna and Elsa overcome Elsa’s terrible power to turn everything into ice and snow. It’s become the fifth-highest grossing film of all time, raking in $1.2 billion in box office earnings worldwide.
- Seattle City Council kills sale of street for Sodo arena
- 9 arrested, 5 officers hurt as May Day anti-capitalist march turns violent
- Former Skyline High QB Jake Heaps signs with Seahawks
- High court rejects franchises’ challenge to Seattle’s $15 wage law
- Sinkhole forms above Sound Transit light-rail tunnel in Roosevelt area