LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. — Disney’s Hollywood Studios in central Florida will add to the “Frozen” frenzy by offering a daily character procession, sing-alongs and a nightly party based on the hit animated movie.
Disney recently announced that “Frozen Summer Live” — a character-driven procession down the park’s Hollywood Boulevard with Anna, Elsa and Kristoff — will begin July 5 and run through Sept. 1, each day at 11 a.m.
There’s also a new sing-along show, a dance party, “Frozen”-themed fireworks, a polar playground, ice skating rink and ice carving demonstrations.
“Frozen” tells the story of how Anna and Elsa overcome Elsa’s terrible power to turn everything into ice and snow. It’s become the fifth-highest grossing film of all time, raking in $1.2 billion in box office earnings worldwide.
- Tourists robbed, beaten downtown ‘afraid to go back’ to Seattle
- Animated map: How the wildfires in North Central Washington have grown over time
- Steve Sarkisian was reimbursed by Washington for hefty alcohol bills
- Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor holdout FAQ
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik