Get the insider scoop on cruising from a cruise-travel specialist's website.
Get insider knowledge on all things cruising before you set sail.
Name: www.chriscruises.com What it does: Master cruise counselor and cruise travel agent Chris Owen and team share their behind-the-scenes knowledge of cruise vacations. A great blend of industry news and what-to-expect consumer trip info.
What’s hot: I think the SeaLog is fantastic for getting a detailed look at a cruise. You can subscribe (free) to get the news as soon as it’s published, and you can read collections of blog posts about previous trips. The Events page tells you which cruises he’ll be on next.
If you’re into social media, then you’ll become fast friends with Owen. Check out his “Twitterverse” page to see his list of must-follows.
- WWU cancels classes Tuesday after racial threats on social media
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Seahawks re-sign Bryce Brown in Marshawn Lynch’s absence
- Report: Seahawks’ Marshawn Lynch has surgery Wednesday, could be back by late December
- Like Marshawn Lynch, Seahawks’ Thomas Rawls craves contact
Most Read Stories
What’s not: There are lots of handy categories in the sidebar, but it’s difficult to find info about cruises by destination. There is no quick way to find all posts on cruising in the Caribbean, for example. The search bar is your best bet, but the results look more like ads than content.