Planning ahead for events beyond Seattle
Chamber Music Festival, through June 28, Walla Walla. wwcmf.org/2014/home.html.
Friday Harbor Art Market, Fridays through Aug. 29, Friday Harbor. 360-472-0216.
- Update: Seahawks' Jimmy Graham suffers right knee injury vs. Steelers, will miss rest of season
- Suspected burglar dies after getting stuck in chimney
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Seattle Seahawks’ swagger, hopes for playoffs are back after they slam door on Pittsburgh Steelers
- Grading the game: Seattle Seahawks’ offense earns perfect mark against Pittsburgh Steelers
Most Read Stories
Taste of Tacoma, June 27-29, Tacoma. tasteoftacoma.com/.
Sand and Sawdust Festival, June 27-29, Ocean Shores. oceanshoresact.com.
Doggie Olympic Games, June 27-28, Long Beach. doggieolympicgames.com
Cheese Days, July 11-13, Toledo. toledolionsclub.org/cheesedays.html.
Pend Oreille Valley Lavender Festival, July 12-13, Pend Oreille. povlavenderfestival.com/visitors/.
Darrington Bluegrass Festival, July 18-20, Darrington. darringtonbluegrass.com.
Umpqua Valley Summer Arts Festival, June 27-29, Roseburg. 541-672-2532 or uvarts.com.
Clamboree, June 28, Coos Bay. 541-888-4477 or traveloregon.com.
Lincoln City Summer Kite Festival, June 28-20, Lincoln City. 800-452-2151 or oregoncoast.org.
World Beat Festival, June 28-29, Salem, 503-581-2004 or worldbeatfestival.org.
Elgin Stampede, July 10-13, Elgin. 541-963-2136 or elginstampede.com.
Marion County Fair, July 10-13, Salem. 503-585-9998 or co.marion.or.us/CS/Fair.
Thunderegg Days & Festival, July 10-12, Nyssa. 541-372-3091 or thundereggdays.nyssachamber.com.
Lapwai Days, July 5-12, Lapwai. 208-843-2212 or cityoflapwai.com/lapwai-days.
Coeur d’Alene Garden Tour, July 13, Coeur d’Alene. cdagardenclub.com.
Mountain Music Festival, July 19, Sandpoint. schweitzer.com/events-activities/mountain-music-festival.
SummerFest, July 20-26, McCall. mccallmusicsociety.org.
The Festival at Sandpoint, Aug. 1-11, Sandpoint. 888-265-4554 or festivalatsandpoint.com
Blues, Brews & BBQ’s Festival, Aug. 2, Salmon. 208-756-2987 or salmonartscouncil.org.