Washington State Winter Special Olympics, Feb. 28-March 3, Wenatchee (Mission Ridge). www.sowa.org.
Spring Studio Tour, March 1-3, Coupeville. www.WhidbeyWorkingArtists.com.
White Pass Winter Carnival, March 2-3, White Pass. skiwhitepass.com
- Pursuit of big-money contract comes at a cost for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson
- As Puget Sound sweats, few air conditioners are cooling us down
- Ticket prices soar, then drop for World Cup
- Russell Wilson talks baseball, contract and other stuff on Jimmy Kimmel
- Rules preserving city views set up clash among towers competing to be first, biggest
Most Read Stories
Dummy Downhill, March 30, Wenatchee (Mission Ridge). 509-663-6543 or www.missionridge.com.
Ho-Down Sho-Down BBQ & Brewfest, April 6, Wenatchee. www.missionridge.com.
Spring Barrel Tasting, April 26-28, Yakima. wineyakimavalley.org.
Tour de Lopez bicycle event, April 27. Lopez Island. 360-468-4664 or www.lopezisland.com.
Eastern Oregon Film Festival, Feb. 28-March 2, La Grande. 541-963-4617 or www.eofilmfest.com.
Better Living Home Garden & Lifestyle Show, March 22-24, Portland, 503-880-3642 or www.betterlivingshow.org.
Hood River Blossom Time, April 12-28, Hood River. www.hoodriver.org.
Tualatin River Bird Festival May 18, Sherwood, (503) 625-5944 or tualatinriverbirdfestival.org.
Griz Days Winter Festival, March 1-3, Fernie. 250-423-6868 or www.tourismfernie.com.
Upper Island Music Festival, March 1-April 14, Nanaimo. 250-390-9192 or www.nanaimomusicfestival.com.
Spark Festival, March 12-17, Victoria. www.belfry.bc.ca.
Sea to Sky Nordic Festival, March 15-30, Whistler. whistler.com.
Victoria Harbour Boat Show, April 18-21, Victoria. 604-683-2628 or www.bcyba.com.