$99 one-way fares offer for start of new service in April. .
Alaska Airlines will begin twice-daily flights between Seattle and Salt Lake City next spring, and is offering some introductory fares of $99 each way.
The flights start April 4, 2013, departing Seattle at 7 a.m. and 1.10 p.m. daily. Flights from Salt Lake City to Seattle will be at 11 a.m. and 5.10 p.m.
The $99 tickets much be purchased by Nov. 8 for flights from April 4 to May 31, 2013 — and seats are limited.
Get information/tickets online at alaskaairlines.com. Alaska charges $15 extra if a ticket is bought at the airport or through a reservation call center.
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Watch: Former Mariners great Ichiro Suzuki pitches — yes, pitches — for the Marlins
- Gun violence: Don’t fear gun laws; let gun-owners help pay to fix the problem
- Clay Matthews tells Colin Kaepernick: ‘You ain’t Russell Wilson, bro’
- Evergreen High School football player critically injured during game
Most Read Stories
Alaska mileage-plan members can get double miles on the new route (register your number before the flight through Alaska’s website) from April 4 through May 31, 2013.