A 22-year-old and her mother travel together, share photos and impressions of visiting France for the first time — in 1978 and 2009.
I’ve always been fascinated with France, and now for the first time, I get to travel the country — with my mom Debbie in tow. Thirty-odd years ago she traveled Europe herself, trekking through several countries in a VW bug, recording her trip with her Kodak 110 camera, pen and journal. This time, I’ll be sharing our trip with a Nikon CoolPix and this blog. Follow my mom and me as we visit — and revisit — Paris, the Loire Valley, and more of France.
— Erika Cederlind
Latest posts from Erika’s blog “deuxsemaines”::
- ‘Historic’ tuition cut sets state apart from rest of U.S.
- Seattle man charged with vehicular homicide in cyclist’s death
- Nurse dies from injuries in attack near CenturyLink Field
- Seahawks mailbag: Bobby Wagner's contract, Brandon Mebane's future, and more
- As fast-moving wildfire hits Quincy, police say Wenatchee blaze man-made
Most Read Stories
Mapping the journey:
View France trip in a larger map