A 22-year-old and her mother travel together, share photos and impressions of visiting France for the first time — in 1978 and 2009.
I’ve always been fascinated with France, and now for the first time, I get to travel the country — with my mom Debbie in tow. Thirty-odd years ago she traveled Europe herself, trekking through several countries in a VW bug, recording her trip with her Kodak 110 camera, pen and journal. This time, I’ll be sharing our trip with a Nikon CoolPix and this blog. Follow my mom and me as we visit — and revisit — Paris, the Loire Valley, and more of France.
— Erika Cederlind
Latest posts from Erika’s blog “deuxsemaines”::
- Seattle City Council kills sale of street for Sodo arena; Sonics fans despair
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Ted Cruz ends his bid for Republican presidential nomination
- Man killed by car pulling out of Seattle parking garage
- Bertha under the viaduct: Drilling that shut highway is nearly 30 percent done
Most Read Stories
Mapping the journey:
View France trip in a larger map