A 22-year-old and her mother travel together, share photos and impressions of visiting France for the first time — in 1978 and 2009.
I’ve always been fascinated with France, and now for the first time, I get to travel the country — with my mom Debbie in tow. Thirty-odd years ago she traveled Europe herself, trekking through several countries in a VW bug, recording her trip with her Kodak 110 camera, pen and journal. This time, I’ll be sharing our trip with a Nikon CoolPix and this blog. Follow my mom and me as we visit — and revisit — Paris, the Loire Valley, and more of France.
— Erika Cederlind
Latest posts from Erika’s blog “deuxsemaines”::
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Clay Matthews tells Colin Kaepernick: ‘You ain’t Russell Wilson, bro’
- Watch: Former Mariners great Ichiro Suzuki pitches — yes, pitches — for the Marlins
- Gun violence: Don’t fear gun laws; let gun-owners help pay to fix the problem
- Two high school football players hospitalized after serious game injuries
Most Read Stories
Mapping the journey:
View France trip in a larger map