Six new cruise ships are due to be launched this year, although all are siblings to already released ships. Don't expect any new designs...
Six new cruise ships are due to be launched this year, although all are siblings to already released ships. Don’t expect any new designs or innovation.
— Disney Fantasy: 2,500 passengers. Launched in early March.
— Riviera (Oceania Cruises): 1,260 passengers. To be launched in May.
— Costa Fascinosa: 3,000 passengers. May.
- Seattle police officer faces firing over arrest of man carrying a golf club
- Mariners’ triple play hadn’t been seen since 1955
- Man killed by escort had axes, shovel, bleach; may be linked to missing women
- True-crime author Ann Rule dies at age 83
- 5 things you should know about Microsoft’s Windows 10
Most Read Stories
— MSC Divina: 3,478 passengers. May.
— Carnival Breeze: 3,690 passengers. June.
— Celebrity Reflection: 3,030 passengers. November.
Times news services and staff