Six new cruise ships are due to be launched this year, although all are siblings to already released ships. Don't expect any new designs...
Six new cruise ships are due to be launched this year, although all are siblings to already released ships. Don’t expect any new designs or innovation.
— Disney Fantasy: 2,500 passengers. Launched in early March.
— Riviera (Oceania Cruises): 1,260 passengers. To be launched in May.
— Costa Fascinosa: 3,000 passengers. May.
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff
- How the Seahawks got two first-round picks in the NFL draft
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
- The hidden homeless: families in the suburbs
Most Read Stories
— MSC Divina: 3,478 passengers. May.
— Carnival Breeze: 3,690 passengers. June.
— Celebrity Reflection: 3,030 passengers. November.
Times news services and staff