Six new cruise ships are due to be launched this year, although all are siblings to already released ships. Don't expect any new designs...
Six new cruise ships are due to be launched this year, although all are siblings to already released ships. Don’t expect any new designs or innovation.
— Disney Fantasy: 2,500 passengers. Launched in early March.
— Riviera (Oceania Cruises): 1,260 passengers. To be launched in May.
— Costa Fascinosa: 3,000 passengers. May.
- Driver arrested after I-90 crash that killed 2
- Cleared after stabbing, former UW student wants his life back
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- WSDOT chief ousted by Senate Republicans after 3 years on job
- Band's frontman: No Super Bowl halftime show for Metallica
Most Read Stories
— MSC Divina: 3,478 passengers. May.
— Carnival Breeze: 3,690 passengers. June.
— Celebrity Reflection: 3,030 passengers. November.
Times news services and staff