Six new cruise ships are due to be launched this year, although all are siblings to already released ships. Don't expect any new designs...
Six new cruise ships are due to be launched this year, although all are siblings to already released ships. Don’t expect any new designs or innovation.
— Disney Fantasy: 2,500 passengers. Launched in early March.
— Riviera (Oceania Cruises): 1,260 passengers. To be launched in May.
— Costa Fascinosa: 3,000 passengers. May.
- Richard Sherman asks for Tyler Lockett-Mario Kart mashup, the internet answers
- Seahawks trade Kevin Norwood, make other moves to get roster to 75
- The latest on Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor's holdout
- Seattle restaurant manager killed hiking in Alaska
- The Californians keep coming, but King County gives back
Most Read Stories
— MSC Divina: 3,478 passengers. May.
— Carnival Breeze: 3,690 passengers. June.
— Celebrity Reflection: 3,030 passengers. November.
Times news services and staff