An elderly man died and four people were injured in an Enumclaw car accident on Route 164 Friday.
An elderly man died and four people were injured in an Enumclaw car accident on Route 164 Friday afternoon.
The elderly man, whose name has yet to be released, was driving a gold Buick when he attempted to cross Route 164 from 196th Avenue Southeast and pulled out in front of an eastbound Ford Explorer.
The Explorer T-boned the man’s vehicle while traveling near the posted speed limit of 55 miles per hour, according to trooper Cliff Pratt of the Washington State Patrol.
An elderly woman who was in the Buick has been airlifted in serious condition to the Harborview Medical Center in Seattle, Pratt said. Three females, who were in the Explorer, were taken to Auburn Medical Center to be treated for minor injuries.
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Five veteran Seahawks whose roles could be most impacted by additions from the NFL draft
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
- How the Seahawks got two first-round picks in the NFL draft
Most Read Stories
Traffic was backed up for nearly four hours as spectators were headed to the “Summer Jam” music festival at the Muckleshoot’s White River Amphitheatre.
Carly Flandro: 206-464-2108 or firstname.lastname@example.org