Latest Traffic Lab Stories
- Is this Seattle bus stop the worst in America?
- Moving ahead on Northgate Station VIEW
- Seattle’s new bike-share results: ‘We actually have a positive story to share’
- ‘I’m nervous about being hit’: Seattle-area readers share crosswalk stories, etiquette tips
- Metro is expanding bus service in Seattle and King County beginning Saturday
Is a South Seattle bus stop, where would-be passengers have to stand on a narrow strip of grass between the road and railroad tracks, the worst bus stop in America? One very informal survey says it just might be.