Latest Traffic Lab Stories
- Do cars blocking bike lanes in Seattle ever get ticketed?
- Meet your mate: Joining the top of new state ferry Suquamish to its hull VIEW
- Helmets may be Seattle law, but many bike-share riders don’t wear them
- Insurance lawyers’ new findings increase arguments in case of Bertha machine breakdown
- The most dangerous intersections in Seattle for bicyclists and pedestrians
The future 144-car ferry Suquamish is scheduled to launch next year, but it was in two big pieces — one built in Tacoma, one built in Seattle — that are now in the same place on Harbor Island.
- King County Metro transit workers approve inflation raises, guaranteed breaks
- Route 7 is one of Metro Transit’s most challenging bus lines, and driver Nathan Vass loves it VIEW
- Q&A: Who cleans Metro Transit bus stops? What are rules for Seattle traffic circles?
- Rude? Accidental? Drivers give their take on line cutting at Washington ferry terminals