Latest Traffic Lab Stories
- ‘Slow down’: Extra patrols are on lookout for lawbreaking motorcyclists
- 3 teens killed in Lynnwood crash are identified; driver was 16
- Washington distracted-driving law has drivers wondering if they can still drink coffee on the road VIEW
- Online petition launches against Washington distracted-driving law — but it’s misleading
- 3 teens killed in Lynnwood crash from Mill Creek high school
An overpass repair project on northbound Interstate 5 in Olympia will change this weekend’s summer-congestion patterns, while the freeway in SeaTac stays fully open.