Troubled Washington State football player Xavier Hicks Jr. has been ticketed for driving with a suspended license as he was driving home...
PULLMAN — Troubled Washington State football player Xavier Hicks Jr. has been ticketed for driving with a suspended license as he was driving home from jail.
Hicks, 21, was released from the Whitman County Jail on Wednesday morning after serving a 45-day sentence and drove toward Pullman.
But he did not have a valid driver’s license, so jail personnel contacted Pullman police. Police stopped Hicks when he entered town and issued a misdemeanor ticket.
Hicks had just concluded his sentence in the Colfax jail for stealing a debit card last September and for putting rubbing alcohol in his roommate’s contact-lens case in January.
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Seattle City Council kills sale of street for Sodo arena; Sonics fans despair
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff
- Man killed by car pulling out of Seattle parking garage
- Ted Cruz ends his bid for Republican presidential nomination