Troubled Washington State football player Xavier Hicks Jr. has been ticketed for driving with a suspended license as he was driving home...
PULLMAN — Troubled Washington State football player Xavier Hicks Jr. has been ticketed for driving with a suspended license as he was driving home from jail.
Hicks, 21, was released from the Whitman County Jail on Wednesday morning after serving a 45-day sentence and drove toward Pullman.
But he did not have a valid driver’s license, so jail personnel contacted Pullman police. Police stopped Hicks when he entered town and issued a misdemeanor ticket.
Hicks had just concluded his sentence in the Colfax jail for stealing a debit card last September and for putting rubbing alcohol in his roommate’s contact-lens case in January.
- NFL.com says Seahawks have most talented roster in league, and speculate on starting lineup
- After embarrassment, Seattle finds public toilet that's just right
- 32 families face eviction with sale of Kirkland mobile-home park
- Microsoft employees -- past and present -- look back over the years
- Salary cap expert Joel Corry with another look at Russell Wilson's contract