Troubled Washington State football player Xavier Hicks Jr. has been ticketed for driving with a suspended license as he was driving home...
PULLMAN — Troubled Washington State football player Xavier Hicks Jr. has been ticketed for driving with a suspended license as he was driving home from jail.
Hicks, 21, was released from the Whitman County Jail on Wednesday morning after serving a 45-day sentence and drove toward Pullman.
But he did not have a valid driver’s license, so jail personnel contacted Pullman police. Police stopped Hicks when he entered town and issued a misdemeanor ticket.
Hicks had just concluded his sentence in the Colfax jail for stealing a debit card last September and for putting rubbing alcohol in his roommate’s contact-lens case in January.
- 1 killed, 5 injured in Snohomish Big Four Ice Caves collapse
- Starbucks prices here to rise 3.5 times as much as nationwide
- Seattle weather is an early peek at the future
- Seahawks mailbag: Russell Okung's future, Cliff Avril's role
- Mount St. Helens, still steaming, holds the world’s newest glacier