CORVALLIS, Ore. – Deven Hunter and Ruth Hamblin had double-doubles to help Oregon State beat Washington State 72-57 in a Pac-12 women’s basketball game Sunday.
Washington State (11-9 overall, 5-3 Pac-12) has lost three games in a row. Two days earlier, the Cougars lost 82-66 at Oregon.
Lia Galdeira scored a game-high 21 points for WSU.
Hunter had 16 points and 10 rebounds and Hamblin had 13 points and 12 boards for Oregon State (12-8, 4-4).
- Husky guide on UW cheerleading tryouts goes global
- Look like this, not that: UW pulls cheerleader-tryout advice after angry backlash
- Seahawks take Germain Ifedi with first-round pick in NFL draft
- APNewsBreak: Investigators look at overdose in Prince death
- Mexican agents hunting fugitives in Arlington slayings: ‘It’s only going to be a few days’
Most Read Stories
The Beavers led 44-21 at halftime after shooting 66.7 percent in the first 20 minutes and limiting the Cougars to 25 percent. For the game, Oregon State shot 47.9 percent and WSU made 34.4 percent.
Oregon State had a 46-31 rebounding advantage.