CORVALLIS, Ore. – Deven Hunter and Ruth Hamblin had double-doubles to help Oregon State beat Washington State 72-57 in a Pac-12 women’s basketball game Sunday.
Washington State (11-9 overall, 5-3 Pac-12) has lost three games in a row. Two days earlier, the Cougars lost 82-66 at Oregon.
Lia Galdeira scored a game-high 21 points for WSU.
Hunter had 16 points and 10 rebounds and Hamblin had 13 points and 12 boards for Oregon State (12-8, 4-4).
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
- Bellevue School District seeks to fire football coach Goncharoff over scandal
- Boeing tankers will be delivered to Air Force late — and incomplete
- Paul Allen ends KEXP’s yearslong fundraising drive with $500,000 donation
- A six-pack of observations from Seahawks' OTAs: Justin Britt, Alex Collins, Tharold Simon and more
Most Read Stories
The Beavers led 44-21 at halftime after shooting 66.7 percent in the first 20 minutes and limiting the Cougars to 25 percent. For the game, Oregon State shot 47.9 percent and WSU made 34.4 percent.
Oregon State had a 46-31 rebounding advantage.