CORVALLIS, Ore. – Deven Hunter and Ruth Hamblin had double-doubles to help Oregon State beat Washington State 72-57 in a Pac-12 women’s basketball game Sunday.
Washington State (11-9 overall, 5-3 Pac-12) has lost three games in a row. Two days earlier, the Cougars lost 82-66 at Oregon.
Lia Galdeira scored a game-high 21 points for WSU.
Hunter had 16 points and 10 rebounds and Hamblin had 13 points and 12 boards for Oregon State (12-8, 4-4).
- A couple thoughts on Fred Jackson, Kam Chancellor and the Seahawks
- Haggen sues Albertsons for $1 billion over big grocery deal
- UW, Alaska Airlines agree to naming-rights deal for Husky Stadium's field
- After McKinley, it’s time to consider renaming Rainier
- Huskies’ colors for opener are purple, green
Most Read Stories
The Beavers led 44-21 at halftime after shooting 66.7 percent in the first 20 minutes and limiting the Cougars to 25 percent. For the game, Oregon State shot 47.9 percent and WSU made 34.4 percent.
Oregon State had a 46-31 rebounding advantage.