Bill Moos has been a collegiate sports administrator since 1982 and became Washington State University’s athletic director in April 2010.
He was a WSU football standout and garnered All-Pac-8 Conference First Team honors as a co-captain in 1972.
From 1995-2007, Moos served as the athletic director at the University of Oregon and under his leadership took the program to national prominence.
During his tenure in Pullman, he led the drive to renovate Martin Stadium and build the new football operations building, which opened in June. He also hired Mike Leach as head football coach.
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- Seattle-based seafood company shuts down
- What's the top spelling 'mistake' in Washington state? The answer could make you sick
- Seattle-area home prices set record; 2nd-fastest rising in nation
- UW receiver Isaiah Renfro opens up about depression, announces he's leaving team
Most Read Stories
Moos answered questions about the 2014 football season, other WSU sports and more in a live chat on Aug. 25.