Bill Moos has been a collegiate sports administrator since 1982 and became Washington State University’s athletic director in April 2010.
He was a WSU football standout and garnered All-Pac-8 Conference First Team honors as a co-captain in 1972.
From 1995-2007, Moos served as the athletic director at the University of Oregon and under his leadership took the program to national prominence.
During his tenure in Pullman, he led the drive to renovate Martin Stadium and build the new football operations building, which opened in June. He also hired Mike Leach as head football coach.
- Cleared after stabbing, former UW student wants his life back
- Driver arrested after I-90 crash that killed 2
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- WSDOT chief ousted by Senate Republicans after 3 years on job
- Death of Oregon ultramarathoner rocks community of runners
Most Read Stories
Moos answered questions about the 2014 football season, other WSU sports and more in a live chat on Aug. 25.