Bill Moos has been a collegiate sports administrator since 1982 and became Washington State University’s athletic director in April 2010.
He was a WSU football standout and garnered All-Pac-8 Conference First Team honors as a co-captain in 1972.
From 1995-2007, Moos served as the athletic director at the University of Oregon and under his leadership took the program to national prominence.
During his tenure in Pullman, he led the drive to renovate Martin Stadium and build the new football operations building, which opened in June. He also hired Mike Leach as head football coach.
- The hidden homeless: families in the suburbs
- How the Seahawks got two first-round picks in the NFL draft
- Here are Seattle-area companies employees enjoy working at most
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
- Slain Burien teen was ‘all about her education,’ aunt says
Most Read Stories
Moos answered questions about the 2014 football season, other WSU sports and more in a live chat on Aug. 25.