Bill Moos has been a collegiate sports administrator since 1982 and became Washington State University’s athletic director in April 2010.
He was a Cougars football standout and garnered All-Pac-8 Conference First Team honors as a co-captain in 1972.
From 1995-2007, Moos served as the athletic director at the University of Oregon and under his leadership took the program to national prominence.
Since arriving back in Pullman, he led the drive to renovate Martin Stadium and hired Mike Leach as head football coach last November.
- UW, Alaska Airlines agree to naming-rights deal for Husky Stadium's field
- Wife upset dad disappointed in baby's gender
- A couple thoughts on Fred Jackson, Kam Chancellor and the Seahawks
- Seahawks preseason awards: MVPs, surprises, disappointments, toughest roster calls
- Seattle teachers vote to strike if agreement isn’t reached
Most Read Stories
Moos talked about the new football season, his thoughts on the Pac-12 network and much more in a live chat Sept. 19 on seattletimes.com.