Bill Moos has been a collegiate sports administrator since 1982 and became Washington State University’s athletic director in April 2010.
He was a Cougars football standout and garnered All-Pac-8 Conference First Team honors as a co-captain in 1972.
From 1995-2007, Moos served as the athletic director at the University of Oregon and under his leadership took the program to national prominence.
Since arriving back in Pullman, he led the drive to renovate Martin Stadium and hired Mike Leach as head football coach last November.
- Roads could be a mess this weekend — and Monday
- New GM Jerry Dipoto provides more insight into how he’ll turn Mariners around
- Seven things to know about Seahawks rookie Tyler Lockett
- Jammed-up I-405 forcing some buses to the shoulder
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
Most Read Stories
Moos talked about the new football season, his thoughts on the Pac-12 network and much more in a live chat Sept. 19 on seattletimes.com.