Senior running back Chris Ivory was dismissed from the Washington State football team following practice Monday. Ivory, who attended the...
PULLMAN — Senior running back Chris Ivory was dismissed from the Washington State football team following practice Monday.
Ivory, who attended the season-opening practice Sunday but was absent Monday, was dismissed for a violation of team rules, according to WSU spokesman Bill Stevens.
The 6-foot, 225-pound Ivory gained 534 yards in a three-year Cougars career limited by a series of injuries.
Last season he missed the final eight games with a hamstring injury. While healthy, he had kickoff returns of 68 yards against California and 50 yards against Baylor in his home state of Texas.
- Win over USC puts UW’s coaching upgrade (Chris Petersen over Steve Sarkisian) on full display
- Lloyd McClendon will not return as Mariners' manager
- Expect traffic delays when Obama visits Seattle Friday afternoon
- Huskies upset USC 17-12 and beat Steve Sarkisian, their former coach
- Obama visits Seattle for fundraisers; traffic not as bad as expected