Senior running back Chris Ivory was dismissed from the Washington State football team following practice Monday. Ivory, who attended the...
PULLMAN — Senior running back Chris Ivory was dismissed from the Washington State football team following practice Monday.
Ivory, who attended the season-opening practice Sunday but was absent Monday, was dismissed for a violation of team rules, according to WSU spokesman Bill Stevens.
The 6-foot, 225-pound Ivory gained 534 yards in a three-year Cougars career limited by a series of injuries.
Last season he missed the final eight games with a hamstring injury. While healthy, he had kickoff returns of 68 yards against California and 50 yards against Baylor in his home state of Texas.
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Report: Seahawks’ Marshawn Lynch has surgery Wednesday, could be back by late December
- Students say WWU’s response to racist threats not enough
- WWU cancels classes Tuesday after racial threats on social media
- Police prepare for Black Lives Matter protest, tree-lighting at Westlake