Senior running back Chris Ivory was dismissed from the Washington State football team following practice Monday. Ivory, who attended the...
PULLMAN — Senior running back Chris Ivory was dismissed from the Washington State football team following practice Monday.
Ivory, who attended the season-opening practice Sunday but was absent Monday, was dismissed for a violation of team rules, according to WSU spokesman Bill Stevens.
The 6-foot, 225-pound Ivory gained 534 yards in a three-year Cougars career limited by a series of injuries.
Last season he missed the final eight games with a hamstring injury. While healthy, he had kickoff returns of 68 yards against California and 50 yards against Baylor in his home state of Texas.
- Seahawks agree to contract extension with quarterback Russell Wilson
- Surviving Seattle’s sidewalks: Pedestrian rage rises as the population grows
- Shell icebreaker begins journey after protesters removed from Portland bridge
- Dustin Ackley trade symbolizes continuing dark days of Mariners
- Haggen cuts worker hours in Seattle area