Senior running back Chris Ivory was dismissed from the Washington State football team following practice Monday. Ivory, who attended the...
PULLMAN — Senior running back Chris Ivory was dismissed from the Washington State football team following practice Monday.
Ivory, who attended the season-opening practice Sunday but was absent Monday, was dismissed for a violation of team rules, according to WSU spokesman Bill Stevens.
The 6-foot, 225-pound Ivory gained 534 yards in a three-year Cougars career limited by a series of injuries.
Last season he missed the final eight games with a hamstring injury. While healthy, he had kickoff returns of 68 yards against California and 50 yards against Baylor in his home state of Texas.
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Lake Stevens quarterback Jacob Eason gets visit from WSU’s Mike Leach; commitment to Georgia ‘in holding pattern’
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- WWU police arrest 19-year-old student in racist-threats case