STANFORD, Calif. – Chiney Ogwumike scored a career-high 37 points and grabbed 13 rebounds in her final career regular-season game for No. 5 Stanford, leading the Cardinal to an 84-64 victory over Washington State on Saturday night.
Ogwumike surpassed her previous career high of 36, which she set against Cal Poly this season and matched against WSU on Feb. 7.
Stanford (28-2, 17-1 Pac-12) improved to 57-0 in the series against Washington State (15-15, 9-9).
Lia Galdeira led the Cougars with 16 points.
|Saturday’s resultsWashington 70, California 65Stanford 84, Washington St. 64|
- Man shot dead in South Seattle while on phone with mom
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Impressions from Day 2 of Seahawks' training camp
- Seahawks sign four-year extension with linebacker Bobby Wagner worth a reported $43 million
- Higher wages a surprising success for Seattle restaurant Ivar's