STANFORD, Calif. – Chiney Ogwumike scored a career-high 37 points and grabbed 13 rebounds in her final career regular-season game for No. 5 Stanford, leading the Cardinal to an 84-64 victory over Washington State on Saturday night.
Ogwumike surpassed her previous career high of 36, which she set against Cal Poly this season and matched against WSU on Feb. 7.
Stanford (28-2, 17-1 Pac-12) improved to 57-0 in the series against Washington State (15-15, 9-9).
Lia Galdeira led the Cougars with 16 points.
|Saturday’s resultsWashington 70, California 65Stanford 84, Washington St. 64|
- USC fires head coach Steve Sarkisian, former UW Huskies coach
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll on Steve Sarkisian: ‘It breaks my heart’
- Seahawks’ Pete Carroll ‘baffled’ after late collapse vs. Bengals
- McMenamins Anderson School grand opening is Thursday
- Time for Seahawks to accept that Marshawn Lynch may go from Beast Mode to Decreased Mode