STANFORD, Calif. – Chiney Ogwumike scored a career-high 37 points and grabbed 13 rebounds in her final career regular-season game for No. 5 Stanford, leading the Cardinal to an 84-64 victory over Washington State on Saturday night.
Ogwumike surpassed her previous career high of 36, which she set against Cal Poly this season and matched against WSU on Feb. 7.
Stanford (28-2, 17-1 Pac-12) improved to 57-0 in the series against Washington State (15-15, 9-9).
Lia Galdeira led the Cougars with 16 points.
|Saturday’s resultsWashington 70, California 65Stanford 84, Washington St. 64|
- For UW, an Apple Cup victory that doubled as a breakthrough
- The story of one homeless girl, Brittany, who was failed time and again
- Bill Gates to commit billions for clean energy
- India draws tech dreamers back home
- Holiday and Independence Bowls are potential destinations for UW and WSU