After windy and rainy conditions, the Gonzaga women are second and Washington State is fourth at the Rose City Collegiate at Langdon Farms Golf Club in Aurora, Ore., on Monday.
Oregon State shot a 5-over-par 293, six strokes better than Gonzaga and UC Irvine. The Cougars shot 16-over 304. Seattle University is 13th at 33-over 321.
• Western Washington’s Mark Strickland shot a 7-over 154 and is 14th in medalist play and the Vikings are tied for ninth at 58-over 634 at the Golfweek Fall Invitational at the Sunriver (Ore.) Resort Crosswater Club.
- Purple Heart plant bed vandalized days before Memorial Day
- Refusal in Bernie Sandersland to accept reality is really unreal
- Central District’s shrinking black community wonders what’s next
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
- Boeing tankers will be delivered to Air Force late — and incomplete
Most Read Stories
From sports-information reports.