After windy and rainy conditions, the Gonzaga women are second and Washington State is fourth at the Rose City Collegiate at Langdon Farms Golf Club in Aurora, Ore., on Monday.
Oregon State shot a 5-over-par 293, six strokes better than Gonzaga and UC Irvine. The Cougars shot 16-over 304. Seattle University is 13th at 33-over 321.
• Western Washington’s Mark Strickland shot a 7-over 154 and is 14th in medalist play and the Vikings are tied for ninth at 58-over 634 at the Golfweek Fall Invitational at the Sunriver (Ore.) Resort Crosswater Club.
- A couple thoughts on Fred Jackson, Kam Chancellor and the Seahawks
- UW, Alaska Airlines agree to naming-rights deal for Husky Stadium's field
- Haggen sues Albertsons for $1 billion over big grocery deal
- After McKinley, it’s time to consider renaming Rainier
- Huskies’ colors for opener are purple, green
Most Read Stories
From sports-information reports.