After windy and rainy conditions, the Gonzaga women are second and Washington State is fourth at the Rose City Collegiate at Langdon Farms Golf Club in Aurora, Ore., on Monday.
Oregon State shot a 5-over-par 293, six strokes better than Gonzaga and UC Irvine. The Cougars shot 16-over 304. Seattle University is 13th at 33-over 321.
• Western Washington’s Mark Strickland shot a 7-over 154 and is 14th in medalist play and the Vikings are tied for ninth at 58-over 634 at the Golfweek Fall Invitational at the Sunriver (Ore.) Resort Crosswater Club.
- Cleared after stabbing, former UW student wants his life back
- Driver arrested after I-90 crash that killed 2
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- WSDOT chief ousted by Senate Republicans after 3 years on job
- Death of Oregon ultramarathoner rocks community of runners
Most Read Stories
From sports-information reports.