Season tickets: For six Pullman home games, a reserved ticket is $280; $585 for family plan (two adults and two children, or one adult and three children). Season-ticket plans do not include the Cougar Gridiron Classic at Qwest Field. Priority-seating donations range from $25 to $1,150 per seat.
Single-game tickets: Reserved tickets are $40 for California, Arizona and Portland State; $50 for Oregon and USC; and $60 for the Apple Cup. End-zone reserved for the California, Arizona and Portland State games are $28 for adults, $20 for youth and $75 for family (two adults and two children, or one adult and three children). For the Oregon and USC games, prices are $38 for adults, $30 for youth and $100 for family. All Apple Cup tickets are $60.
Ticket information: For more information or to order tickets, call 800-GO-COUGS (Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) or go to www.wsucougars.com. Gates at Martin Stadium open two hours before kickoff.
Food fair: Will open three hours before kickoff at Hollingbery Fieldhouse.
- After embarrassment, Seattle finds public toilet that's just right
- NFL.com says Seahawks have most talented roster in league, and speculate on starting lineup
- Seattle's best restaurants? Classics revisited
- Capitol Hill light-rail station nearly ready for trains to rumble
- Historically black Central District could be less than 10% black in a decade
Most Read Stories
Northwest Dodge Kid’s Carnival: Held on the infield of Mooberry Track.
WSU Visitor Center: Opens at 9 a.m. and stays open until one hour after game ends. There is a free game shuttle that leaves the visitor center, and there is plenty of parking available around the visitor center.