Turning point: Cornerback Chima Nwachukwu intercepted a Nathan Enderle pass at the Washington State 28 and returned it 15 yards with 13...
Turning point: Cornerback Chima Nwachukwu intercepted a Nathan Enderle pass at the Washington State 28 and returned it 15 yards with 13:34 remaining in the game with the score 38-28. The Cougars scored a touchdown on the ensuing drive to put the game away.
Player of the game: WSU quarterback Alex Brink completed 26 of 36 passes for 307 yards and four TDs.
Cougars highlight: The Cougars were 5 of 6 in red-zone conversions.
Cougars lowlight: The Cougars missed field goals of 32 and 28 yards.
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik
- Now comes the hard part for the Mariners: Hiring Jack Zduriencik’s replacement
- Mariners demote struggling catcher Mike Zunino
- Why Russell Wilson needs to water down his Recovery claims
- Animated map: How the wildfires in North Central Washington have grown over time
Most Read Stories
Key stat: Idaho QB Enderle was intercepted twice, leading to 10 points. He came into the game without any interceptions.
Injuries: Cornerback B.J. Williams left the game in the second quarter with a right shoulder bruise.
Next week: at USC, Saturday, 5 p.m.