Game time: 7 p.m., at Autzen Stadium.
TV: Fox Sports 1.
Coach: Mark Helfrich (6-0, first year at Oregon).
Record: 6-0, 3-0 Pac-12.
- Amazon rolls out free same-day delivery for Prime members
- They were millionaires for 3 months, but Seattle couple didn't know it
- 'Granny panties' making a comeback as women say no to thongs
- Shopping video undoes woman's case against SPD
- Russell Wilson's agent says in 710 ESPN Seattle interview that contract talks are 'encouraging'
Most Read Stories
Last game: No. 2-ranked Ducks pulled away from Washington in the fourth quarter and won 45-24.
The series: Oregon leads 45-38-7.
The early line: Oregon by 38 points.
Key players: Quarterback Marcus Mariota probably is the front-runner for the Heisman Trophy, having thrown for 17 touchdowns with no interceptions and rushing for 426 yards and a 10.4-yard average. RB/WR/KR De’Anthony Thomas, out recently with an ankle injury, averages 8 yards per carry and might return against WSU. WRs Josh Huff and Bralon Addison have 27 catches apiece and 11 touchdowns combined. LB Derrick Malone Jr. leads UO with 52 tackles, CB Ifo Ekpre-Olomu is a possible first-team All-American, and DE Tony Washington has seven tackles for loss and 4.5 sacks.
Oregon’s key to success: Ducks live off the zone-read play, establish the run and bedevil defenses with quickness and speed in space.