Game time: 7 p.m., at Autzen Stadium.
TV: Fox Sports 1.
Coach: Mark Helfrich (6-0, first year at Oregon).
Record: 6-0, 3-0 Pac-12.
- Roads could be a mess this weekend — and Monday
- Seven things to know about Seahawks rookie Tyler Lockett
- New GM Jerry Dipoto provides more insight into how he’ll turn Mariners around
- Jammed-up I-405 forcing some buses to the shoulder
- Parents of toddler killed in Bellevue to return to India
Most Read Stories
Last game: No. 2-ranked Ducks pulled away from Washington in the fourth quarter and won 45-24.
The series: Oregon leads 45-38-7.
The early line: Oregon by 38 points.
Key players: Quarterback Marcus Mariota probably is the front-runner for the Heisman Trophy, having thrown for 17 touchdowns with no interceptions and rushing for 426 yards and a 10.4-yard average. RB/WR/KR De’Anthony Thomas, out recently with an ankle injury, averages 8 yards per carry and might return against WSU. WRs Josh Huff and Bralon Addison have 27 catches apiece and 11 touchdowns combined. LB Derrick Malone Jr. leads UO with 52 tackles, CB Ifo Ekpre-Olomu is a possible first-team All-American, and DE Tony Washington has seven tackles for loss and 4.5 sacks.
Oregon’s key to success: Ducks live off the zone-read play, establish the run and bedevil defenses with quickness and speed in space.