Game time: 11 a.m., Pacific, Saturday, Arizona Stadium.
TV: Pac-12 Networks.
Coach: Rich Rodriguez (14-8, second year at UA; 89-56 in 12 seasons at three FBS schools).
Record: 6-3, 3-3 Pac-12.
- Seattle police officer faces firing over arrest of man carrying a golf club
- Mariners’ triple play hadn’t been seen since 1955
- 5 things you should know about Microsoft’s Windows 10
- Before getting the ax, Steve Sandmeyer show was scraping by
- Seattle’s Panama Hotel deemed a National Treasure
Most Read Stories
Last game: Wildcats fell to UCLA 31-26.
The series: Arizona leads 25-13.
The early line: UA by 13.
Key players: RB Ka’Deem Carey rushes for 152.6 yards a game, No. 2 in the nation, and has 12 consecutive games of 100-plus yards. B.J. Denker has set a modern-day record for quarterbacks at the school with 645 rushing yards and 11 touchdowns. Freshman LB Scooby Wright leads in tackles with 68 and tackles for loss with 7.5. S Tra’Mayne Bondurant is an all-around defensive contributor, with 5.5 TFL that includes two sacks.
Arizona’s key to success: The Wildcats try to pound with Carey, while Denker is fast and elusive when he gets to the perimeter. Defensively, ’Cats have improved markedly under Jeff Casteel’s 3-3-5 scheme.