Player of the game BYU quarterback Riley Nelson was 25-of-36 passing for 285 yards, with two touchdowns. Turning point Jeff Tuel completed...
Player of the game
BYU quarterback Riley Nelson was 25-of-36 passing for 285 yards, with two touchdowns.
Jeff Tuel completed 8 of 9 passes to start the game, but No. 10 was picked off by Uona Kaveinga after being tipped late in the first quarter. BYU scored on back-to-back touchdown passes to lead 14-0.
- Job cuts planned as Boeing hunkers down to compete with Airbus, consider new plane
- Female tiger killed by mating partner at Sacramento Zoo
- Amid Zika fears, local family shares the reality of microcephaly
- Police: Ohio newborn appears to have died from dog bite
- With Marshawn Lynch retired, what will Seahawks do with money they save?
Most Read Stories
WSU was held to minus-5 yards passing. Tuel was intercepted twice and sacked three times.
WSU didn’t score a touchdown. The last time a Mike Leach-coached team didn’t have a TD was more than six years ago, when Texas Tech lost 12-3 to TCU.
|Aug. 30||at BYU||L, 30-6|
|Sept. 8||E. Wash.||Noon|
|Sept. 14||at UNLV||6 p.m.|
|Oct. 6||at Oregon St.||TBA|
|Oct. 27||at Stanford||TBA|
|Nov. 3||at Utah||TBA|
|Nov. 17||at Arizona St.||TBA|
|Nov. 23||Washington||12:30 p.m.|