Star of the game WSU QB Connor Halliday spread the field with his passing and connected on 26 of 45 passes for 378 yards. Key stat It could...
Star of the game
WSU QB Connor Halliday spread the field with his passing and connected on 26 of 45 passes for 378 yards.
It could be that UNLV is now 0-3, because a team just a little bit better could have beaten these Cougars.
- Woman knocked unconscious by falling drone during Seattle's Pride parade
- Residents return to ‘war zone’ in wake of Wenatchee wildfire
- Nurse dies from injuries in attack near CenturyLink Field
- How ISIS methodically groomed a lonely young Wash. state woman
- Lake City residents fight to regain use of now-private beach
Most Read Stories
He said it
“We need to rise together. One side gets against the ropes, the other side’s got to respond. We need to be a little better when the meat’s on the table.”
— Coach Mike Leach, on WSU’s inability to string together strong offensive and defensive possessions
By the numbers
1 The difference in total yards, with the Cougars at 461 to 460 for UNLV.
|Aug. 30||at BYU||L, 30-6|
|Sept. 8||E. Wash.||W, 24-20|
|Sept. 14||at UNLV||W, 35-27|
|Sept. 22||Colorado||1 p.m.|
|Oct. 6||at Oregon St.||TBA|
|Oct. 27||at Stanford||TBA|
|Nov. 3||at Utah||TBA|
|Nov. 17||at Arizona St.||TBA|
|Nov. 23||Washington||12:30 p.m.|
Seattle Times staff