Star of the game WSU QB Connor Halliday spread the field with his passing and connected on 26 of 45 passes for 378 yards. Key stat It could...
Star of the game
WSU QB Connor Halliday spread the field with his passing and connected on 26 of 45 passes for 378 yards.
It could be that UNLV is now 0-3, because a team just a little bit better could have beaten these Cougars.
- Seattle police officer faces firing over arrest of man carrying a golf club
- Mariners’ triple play hadn’t been seen since 1955
- 5 things you should know about Microsoft’s Windows 10
- Before getting the ax, Steve Sandmeyer show was scraping by
- True-crime author Ann Rule dies at age 83
Most Read Stories
He said it
“We need to rise together. One side gets against the ropes, the other side’s got to respond. We need to be a little better when the meat’s on the table.”
— Coach Mike Leach, on WSU’s inability to string together strong offensive and defensive possessions
By the numbers
1 The difference in total yards, with the Cougars at 461 to 460 for UNLV.
|Aug. 30||at BYU||L, 30-6|
|Sept. 8||E. Wash.||W, 24-20|
|Sept. 14||at UNLV||W, 35-27|
|Sept. 22||Colorado||1 p.m.|
|Oct. 6||at Oregon St.||TBA|
|Oct. 27||at Stanford||TBA|
|Nov. 3||at Utah||TBA|
|Nov. 17||at Arizona St.||TBA|
|Nov. 23||Washington||12:30 p.m.|
Seattle Times staff