Star of the game WSU QB Connor Halliday spread the field with his passing and connected on 26 of 45 passes for 378 yards. Key stat It could...
Star of the game
WSU QB Connor Halliday spread the field with his passing and connected on 26 of 45 passes for 378 yards.
It could be that UNLV is now 0-3, because a team just a little bit better could have beaten these Cougars.
- Anonymous donor pays off landslide victim's $360K mortgage
- Could Chris Polk be a fit for the Seahawks?
- Seattle-to-suburb commuters prefer urban lifestyle
- Fire destroys Bellevue auto showroom, dozens of cars
- A Midcentury modern home for the history books
Most Read Stories
He said it
“We need to rise together. One side gets against the ropes, the other side’s got to respond. We need to be a little better when the meat’s on the table.”
— Coach Mike Leach, on WSU’s inability to string together strong offensive and defensive possessions
By the numbers
1 The difference in total yards, with the Cougars at 461 to 460 for UNLV.
|Aug. 30||at BYU||L, 30-6|
|Sept. 8||E. Wash.||W, 24-20|
|Sept. 14||at UNLV||W, 35-27|
|Sept. 22||Colorado||1 p.m.|
|Oct. 6||at Oregon St.||TBA|
|Oct. 27||at Stanford||TBA|
|Nov. 3||at Utah||TBA|
|Nov. 17||at Arizona St.||TBA|
|Nov. 23||Washington||12:30 p.m.|
Seattle Times staff