Star of the game WSU QB Connor Halliday spread the field with his passing and connected on 26 of 45 passes for 378 yards. Key stat It could...
Star of the game
WSU QB Connor Halliday spread the field with his passing and connected on 26 of 45 passes for 378 yards.
It could be that UNLV is now 0-3, because a team just a little bit better could have beaten these Cougars.
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Report: Seahawks’ Marshawn Lynch has surgery Wednesday, could be back by late December
- Students say WWU’s response to racist threats not enough
- WWU cancels classes Tuesday after racial threats on social media
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
Most Read Stories
He said it
“We need to rise together. One side gets against the ropes, the other side’s got to respond. We need to be a little better when the meat’s on the table.”
— Coach Mike Leach, on WSU’s inability to string together strong offensive and defensive possessions
By the numbers
1 The difference in total yards, with the Cougars at 461 to 460 for UNLV.
|Aug. 30||at BYU||L, 30-6|
|Sept. 8||E. Wash.||W, 24-20|
|Sept. 14||at UNLV||W, 35-27|
|Sept. 22||Colorado||1 p.m.|
|Oct. 6||at Oregon St.||TBA|
|Oct. 27||at Stanford||TBA|
|Nov. 3||at Utah||TBA|
|Nov. 17||at Arizona St.||TBA|
|Nov. 23||Washington||12:30 p.m.|
Seattle Times staff