Game time: 12:30 p.m., Saturday, Martin Stadium.
TV: Pac-12 Networks.
Coach: Kyle Whittingham (75-38, ninth year at Utah).
Record: 4-6, 1-6 Pac-12.
- Job cuts planned as Boeing hunkers down to compete with Airbus, consider new plane
- Female tiger killed by mating partner at Sacramento Zoo
- Amid Zika fears, local family shares the reality of microcephaly
- With Marshawn Lynch retired, what will Seahawks do with money they save?
- Police: Ohio newborn appears to have died from dog bite
Most Read Stories
Last game: Utes lost at Oregon, 44-21.
Series: Utah leads, 7-5.
The early line: Washington State by 1 point.
Key players: Wide receiver Dres Anderson averages 19 yards a catch on 41 receptions and has six of 50 yards or more, ranking him No. 2 in the country in that metric. DE-LB Trevor Reilly has 15 tackles for loss and 8.5 sacks and is one of 12 semifinalists for the Butkus Award. LB Jacoby Hale has 6.5 sacks on a team that has a nation-leading 36.
Utah’s key to success: With QB Travis Wilson out for the year with a head injury and former walk-on Adam Schulz filling in, the Utes will rely heavily on a ball-control running game and likely also make use of TE Jake Murphy, recently returned from a long injury absence. Defensively, they’ll get after WSU QB Connor Halliday.