Game time: 12:30 p.m., Saturday, Martin Stadium.
TV: Pac-12 Networks.
Coach: Kyle Whittingham (75-38, ninth year at Utah).
Record: 4-6, 1-6 Pac-12.
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
- Five veteran Seahawks whose roles could be most impacted by additions from the NFL draft
- How the Seahawks got two first-round picks in the NFL draft
Most Read Stories
Last game: Utes lost at Oregon, 44-21.
Series: Utah leads, 7-5.
The early line: Washington State by 1 point.
Key players: Wide receiver Dres Anderson averages 19 yards a catch on 41 receptions and has six of 50 yards or more, ranking him No. 2 in the country in that metric. DE-LB Trevor Reilly has 15 tackles for loss and 8.5 sacks and is one of 12 semifinalists for the Butkus Award. LB Jacoby Hale has 6.5 sacks on a team that has a nation-leading 36.
Utah’s key to success: With QB Travis Wilson out for the year with a head injury and former walk-on Adam Schulz filling in, the Utes will rely heavily on a ball-control running game and likely also make use of TE Jake Murphy, recently returned from a long injury absence. Defensively, they’ll get after WSU QB Connor Halliday.