PULLMAN – Que Johnson scored 14 points and made four three-pointers to help the Washington State men rout UCLA 73-55 Saturday night and secure an 11th-place finish in the Pac-12.
Ike Iroegbu scored 14 points and D.J. Shelton had 10 points and a game-high 14 rebounds as WSU (10-20 overall, 3-15 Pac-12) snapped its losing streak at eight games and finished ahead of USC.
UCLA (23-8, 12-6) took a 9-0 lead, but then went cold from the field. The Bruins shot 33 percent for the game, compared with 37 percent for the Cougars.
Washington State finished the first half on a 16-2 run for a 34-26 lead.
- Nurse dies from injuries in attack near CenturyLink Field
- Woman knocked unconscious by falling drone during Seattle's Pride parade
- ‘Historic’ tuition cut sets state apart from rest of U.S.
- Residents return to ‘war zone’ in wake of Wenatchee wildfire
- Tukwila group to submit expansion application to NHL
Most Read Stories
Kyle Anderson scored 19 points to lead UCLA.