PULLMAN – Que Johnson scored 14 points and made four three-pointers to help the Washington State men rout UCLA 73-55 Saturday night and secure an 11th-place finish in the Pac-12.
Ike Iroegbu scored 14 points and D.J. Shelton had 10 points and a game-high 14 rebounds as WSU (10-20 overall, 3-15 Pac-12) snapped its losing streak at eight games and finished ahead of USC.
UCLA (23-8, 12-6) took a 9-0 lead, but then went cold from the field. The Bruins shot 33 percent for the game, compared with 37 percent for the Cougars.
Washington State finished the first half on a 16-2 run for a 34-26 lead.
- Mariners prospect hit by boat dies at age 20
- Costco will buy most farmed salmon from Norway, not Chile
- Low wages for aerospace workers despite tax breaks for employers
- Let's cut traffic by road rationing, Italian style
- A mom's tweet about Oreos in school stirs up culture wars
Most Read Stories
Kyle Anderson scored 19 points to lead UCLA.